|OTHER AMARELA RESORT PACKAGE
|| Photos of this Hotel/Resort
Barangay Libaong, Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines
|SPECIAL ROOM ONLY RATES
||Our Special Rates Per Room/Night
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS & OTHER CHARGES:
- Room Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast ala carte
- Round-trip Airport Transfers
- Wi-fi access
- Access to resort library: DVD books, board games, art gallery
- Use of snorkeling gear, kayaks, native bancas (on first come first serve basis)
- Welcome Drinks.
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers.
- Rates inclusive of Gov’t Tax & Service Charge.
- Discounted ROOM ONLY Rates offered: Per Room Per Night on BOOK & BUY basis only.
- Hotel/Tour Vouchers: Booking will be finalized with Confirmation Vouchers. Vouchers are required upon check in or
prior to tour.
- Extra Person/Bed Rate: PhP 1,200/person. Bed, RTT and breakfast included.
- Child Rates:
- 0-4 years old (bed-sharing): FOC with breakfast and RTT.
- 5-11 years old (bed-sharing): PhP 150+ with breakfast and RTT.
- Market: ALL.
- Room Occupancy: Maximum 3 Adults + 1 Bed sharing Child or 2 Adults + 2 Kids only (1 w/ bed, 1 bed-sharing).
- Lean Season Dates: June 1-30, September-October 29, 2012
- High Season Dates: January 26-March 31, 2012
April 10-May 31, July 1-31, November 3-December 19
- Peak Season Dates:
- Chinese NY (January 19-25) - Holy Week (April 1-9)
- October 30-November 2 (Halloween) - Xmas & NY ( Dec 20- January 5, 2013)
- Long Weekends -Major Filipino Holidays.
- Unused Items: Inclusions are packaged and not refundable if package item or service is not availed.
- Validity:For travel dates until January 2013; rates are subject to change without prior notice.
More than just a beautiful resort, Amarela showcases local art and culture in meticulous detail. It highlights antique and traditional furniture, artifacts and handicrafts, old hardwood doors and floors, as well as an outstanding collection of sculpture and paintings.
Bohol Divers Resort is right in the beautiful get away island of Panglao , where the sun and endless sandy beaches invite you to laze around just bask in the pleasurable experience of the tropics.
The island is just a few minutes away from the entry points of Bohol (airport or seaport). No exhausting road trips required to get to paradise!
Bohol has its own small airport ( Tagbilaran City ), with several daily connections from and to Manila as well as Cebu . To Cebu it is also connected through a regular ferry service (several daily), both normal and fast ferries, which land and leave at the city pier.
A restaurant is located at the middle of the resort with reasonably priced meals.
Swimming Pools are available for you.
Tastefully furnished, well-equipped and comfortable, Amarela’s rooms are unique retreats with individual sea view balconies. The 25 rooms are classified into Superior Twin, De Luxe Twin, De Luxe Double, Connecting Rooms, Antequera Suite and Amarela Suite. Each features an air-conditioning system, private toilet and bath, cable television, telephone, mini-bar, safety deposit box and hair dryer.
|Facilities and Amenities
Make up and turn down service daily
Beach chairs and hammocks
Kayaks, bancas (native boats), snorkeling, fishing
Extensive library of books, DVDs; board games
DVD player upon request
Custom-made wardrobe closet and TV stand
Mini-bar and coffee/ tea service
Hot and cold shower; tub and shower bath combination in suites, de luxe queen and de luxe double rooms
Hair dryer, full-length mirror and luggage rack
Fax and photocopying services
Airline and ferry reservation service
Post office mailing and messenger service within Panglao Island and Tagbilaran city
Meeting room for 20-30 people, classroom type (rate upon request)
After enjoying one of Bohol’s best beaches, come home to Amarela for a warm, delicious meal. The resort’s simple yet sumptuous dishes are reminiscent of home.
Guests will also be delighted with the resort’s other convenient facilities and services that cater to both business and leisure needs.
For Appetizing Food Encounters
For Recreation & Business
Beach chairs and hammocks
Kayaks, bancas (native boat), snorkeling, fishing
Library of books and DVDs, board games
Fax and photocopying service
Mailing and messenger services within Panglao Island and Tagbilaran city
Daily make up and turn down service
Safety deposit boxes
Airline and ferry reservation assistance
The resort is located on Panglao Island in Bohol, a premier tourist destination in the Philippines. Bohol is famous for its old churches, varied natural attractions and rich cultural heritage. Panglao Island is known for its white-sand beaches.
Bohol is easily accessible by plane. A straight flight from Manila to Tagbilaran airport takes approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. From Cebu, it is a 2-hour ferry to the Tagbilaran pier.